FENG SHUI ELEMENTS IN INDOCHINE STYLE INTERIOR DESIGN
What are the common feng shui elements in Indochine Style interior design? Indochine interior design style is suitable for the Vietnamese lifestyle. Especially with Vietnamese customs, culture, artistic concepts, landscape, and climate.
Born and developed in Asia, feng shui is a must-see factor in Indochina style. Refer to the construction design of Sunshine Garden Apartment posted on happynest interior page. Let’s explore V.scale in the article below.
FENG SHUI ELEMENTS IN INDOCHINE STYLE INTERIOR NEED TO PAY ATTENTION
Order, symmetry and spiritual factors
In Indochine interiors, the arrangement and layout must be symmetrical. In a central axis, with couples, according to order. This order and symmetry are influenced by the sanctuary of Buddhism. So, this is an important feng shui element in Indochina-style interiors.
The place of worship in the house should be a place of regularity, usually placed in the center. The altar always holds the house. Curtain wall, chairs, sentences must be double and symmetrical.
Water-Water: One of the 5 elements of feng shui, considered as the factor. That brings money and air to homeowners. Indochine designs often focus on water. As shown in the layout of lakes, flows, miniatures, small islands, or small aquariums.
Color Indochine style factor
It is no coincidence that Indochine buildings often carry the main tones of warm colors. Red and yellow are considered colors that bring good luck and prosperity.
Yellow and red are used a lot in Indochine style interior design.
Nowadays, we restrain more yellow and red in the design. Mainly acting as accent colors that give an impression to space. So that, Indochine space is ancient and quiet. However, it still feels bright and warm.
Other feng shui elements
In addition to the above factors, we often apply some feng shui elements in Indochine interior design. Such as round statues, orthodoxies carved with motifs:
- Four Spirits (Long, Ly, Quy, Phuong): meaning longevity, peace, sustainability, luck, fortune.
- Letter motifs: Phuc (blessed virtue), Loc (fortune), Tho (longevity), Van (prosperity), Joy (fun, happiness).
- The four-quarter, four-season motifs (Tung, Cuc, Truc, Mai): mean long-lasting, lucky, prosperous.
- Bat Buu motifs (bowl of bao): symbolize the will, the strength of eternity, eternity.
- Lotus reliefs, Buddha statues: purity, peace for the soul (according to Buddhist conception)
Indochine-style buildings have always retained their own beauty and value over a long period of time. Especially, when compared to other style buildings in Vietnam. Not only sending indigenous culture in shape. But the overall design Indochine Style interior is also a journey to find long-term, timeless values.
If you want to consult architectural interior design, please contact V.SCALE today:
V.SCALE INTERIOR DESIGN
Hotline: 070 707 5007
- Hanoi Office: No. 6, Dang Van Van Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City Office HCM: No. 6, Street 31B – Zone C, P. An Phu, District 2, HCMC